Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by ROSSEL Olivier <ol...@airbus.com> on 2002/06/05 11:56:27 UTC

wikiLand Cocoon Application 0.1

Built with Cocoon, the Chaperon parser and the slash-edit system, using the
Wiki syntax, here is the announcement of the first Alpha release of
"wikiLand".
Available at http://lolive.net, a .war of C2.0.2+chaperon+wikiLand is
available.

Please report any bug you can find (there are many, especially in the
support of the Wiki syntax).

This application is distributed as a stand alone application, but can be
added into the Cocoon tree by anyone.

End-users can follow the mailing-list dedicated to wikiLand (see the web
site).
I would like discussions about this software not to be on Cocoon-dev
exclusively (I am not on Cocoon-dev
and don't want to be forced to subscribe :-)

lOlive.net

PS: greetings go to Jeremy Quinn and Stephan Michels for slash-edit and
chaperon. And to the Cocoon
project, of course ;-)

Re: wikiLand Cocoon Application 0.1

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <sh...@mac.com>.
On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 10:56 AM, ROSSEL Olivier wrote:

> Built with Cocoon, the Chaperon parser and the slash-edit
> system, using the
> Wiki syntax, here is the announcement of the first Alpha release of
> "wikiLand".
> Available at http://lolive.net, a .war of C2.0.2+chaperon+wikiLand is
> available.

Great stuff!
I have not tried it yet, though I will.
I am doing some work on <slash-edit/> and
SourceWritingTransformer at the moment, I was thinking of adding
a Wiki Editor, but you beat me to it! ;)

Incidentally, I built a new test that replicates the "broken
example" you made a while ago.
I did not expect it to work, but it did!

ie. I was able to have a file read, modified and written all in
one pipeline!

Regardless of whether wikiLand gets integrated into
<slash-edit/> as a sample or not (shall I?) .... I am changing
the <source:write/> tag.

When Carsten added the new <source:insert/> tag into SWT, he
devised a new scheme for the parameters, I am modifying
<source:write/> to be the same.

Instead of attributes, we have elements.

<source:write>
	<source:source>[Required] the path to the Source</source:source>
	<source:fragment>[Required] the content to write to
Source</source:fragment>
	<source:path>[Optional] Place the fragment at this XPath
into the Source</source:path>
</source:write>

My system went ga ga the other night, I have not committed the
changes yet.

regards Jeremy