Posted to user@struts.apache.org by abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 08:38:45 UTC

Re: How to test optimization of a application in struts 1.x

Hi,
Ok,thanks,

 how can i zip and send every page from the website. to reduce the size of
HTMLs

thanks
abhishek

Posted by Rupali Gupta <r....@mpstechnologies.com>.
Hello Abhishek

You can do a performance  testing on ur local system to check this.
There are open source performance testing tools like Apache JMeter,
Allmon, DBMonster, Database Opensource Test Suite etc with which you can
test database driven applications under heavy load.

-Rupali

Posted by abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rupali ,
thanks for the links and advice,
Can i also ask, is there a way i can simulate the code in my local system as
it will work on the server. As i feel that the Desktop i am using is a bit
fast then the server i use, i need to test that the code is not consuming
more resources mainly from mysql side.

Pl. advice,
thaks
abhi

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Rupali Gupta

Posted by Rupali Gupta <r....@mpstechnologies.com>.
Hi Abhishek

Posted by Rupali Gupta <r....@mpstechnologies.com>.