Posted to user@hawq.apache.org by Marie Nedich <mn...@pivotal.io> on 2015/09/17 18:06:57 UTC

First HAWQ's Nest during ApacheCon Sept. 29

Hello HAWQs,

We are organizing the first virtual meeting of the Apache HAWQ's Nest from
the floor of ApacheCon. Caleb Welton will be giving an encore of his
presentation and there should be time for Q&A.

We hope to see some of you in person or online!

Tuesday, September 29th

Budapest (Hungary) 6:00PM to 7:00PM    CEST UTC+2 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) 16:00 to 17:00

ApacheCon: Apache HAWQ's Nest at Pivotal Hacker Lounge
Online: https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/hawqnest/

Cheers, Marie

--
Marie Jelena Nedich
Pivotal | Sr. Community Marketing Manager, Big Data