Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org> on 2017/06/30 16:26:32 UTC

New blog post

I wrote a blog post about improvements that I made to the Accumulo
documentation for 2.0:

https://accumulo.apache.org/blog/2017/06/29/accumulo-documentation-improvements.html

Re: New blog post

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1, great stuff, Mike! Thanks for calling it out.

Re: New blog post

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.
Yes.  Merges would need to be done manually until we start using gitbox.

Re: New blog post

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@gmail.com>.

Re: New blog post

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.