Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niket Anand <ni...@networkprograms.com> on 2002/12/14 07:59:34 UTC

Cocoon with JBoss-2.4.7_Tomcat-4.0.4

Hello all,
I have successfully integrated Cocoon-2.0 with JBoss-2.4.7_Tomcat-4.0.4 and
it is working fine.
I have properly made ear file containing EJB jar file and cocoon folders as
war file.
If I need to change any XSP and other classes then How will it work without
redeploying all stuffs.
I change an XSP in Catalina_Home/webapps/cocoon folder but not able to see
changes while running server again. If I redeploy all stuff with modified
xsp file then only it show changes.
Please suggest how can I make changes in XSP and classes without making ear
files and redeploying again and again, once it is deployed once.

Thanks,
Niket