Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@daoenix.com> on 2014/02/05 01:37:35 UTC

CloudStack 4.2 | Xen Server 6.2

Is Xen Server 6.2 supported by Cloudstack 4.2 ? If so, I am not finding
a supp pack listed here:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html/Installation_Guide/citrix-xenserver-installation.html#system-requirements-xenserver-hosts

I saw some chatter about it being supported by 4.2 -- but that's where
my trail ended.

Thanks,
Maurice

Re: CloudStack 4.2 | Xen Server 6.2