Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/11 18:01:33 UTC

Re: Maven assembly plugin option?

Hi Sebastien (Hi J.B.),

All Apache project's Snapshots are on the Apache Snapshot repo:
http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/karaf/tooling/karaf-maven-plugin/
You can reference it as pluginrepository in your pom

--
Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent