Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/13 02:22:03 UTC

[URGENT] - Moving Celix from the monthly scheduled reports section

Hi...

   Would you please make sure that Celix should not be in the monthly
scheduled reports section of [1]. If so, would you please remove it ?.
Thanks in advance.

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [URGENT] - Moving Celix from the monthly scheduled reports section

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Marcel :)

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.