Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by skchoppala <sk...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/01 19:10:28 UTC

Summary Report is not reflecting with request stats

Hi,

I did automate JSF application and resolved viewState issues by wiki link.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/PerformanceTestingWithJMeter
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/PerformanceTestingWithJMeter

Now I am having another challenge. I could able to see the request/response
in "View Results Tree" sampler. But not seeing any response times in
"Summary report" sampler.

The response for that call is showing as partial-response. Few lines from
response

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
id="manage_domains_form:domainListTable"><![CDATA[<tbody
id="manage_domains_form:domainListTable_data" class="ui-datat

Please let me know if anybody have fix.

Thank
skumar