Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/08 15:11:51 UTC

Building Sqoop 1.4.7 from git repo

I'm attempting to build Sqoop 1.4.7 from the git repo using branch-1.4.7.

I'm getting errors that class SqoopVersion is not found.
There is no org.apache.sqoop.SqoopVersion.java file.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
/Greg

Re: Building Sqoop 1.4.7 from git repo

Posted by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for replying. I found the problem.
I was attempting to load Sqoop 1.4.7 into Eclipse and default output folder
was conflicting with where SqoopVersion was being generated.
I changed the Eclipse output folder to a different location, then added
build/src to the project as a source folder and everything compiles now.

/Greg

Posted by Szabolcs Vasas <va...@apache.org>.
Hi Greg,