Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by sekhar naga <na...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/13 15:17:10 UTC

AXIS2

hi i am new to axis2. I am able to write service using Axis2c libraries.
I dont know how wsdl file is generated.
Is it we have to write manually or is there is any possibility to generate
wsdl file automatically using service like we can do it in .net technology.

Thanks & Regards,
sekhar

Re: AXIS2

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sekhar,

In addition to the eclipse plugins as Nandika pointed out, you can
also use Java2WSDL to generate WSDLs. Try following this tutorial,
http://wso2.org/library/3534.

Thanks
Dimuthu

Re: AXIS2

Posted by sekhar naga <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nandika,Dimuthu Gamage

Thank you very much for your reply.You clarified my doubt.Thanks a lot.

Re: AXIS2

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sekhar,

AXIS2