Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Donald Strong <ds...@agentissoftware.com> on 2004/07/29 01:59:35 UTC

A change of style

Hi,

I have a problem in that my <style> task is failing due
to a stack overflow. Bumping up memory to 1 Gb does not
alleviate the problem. I suspect that it is an issue
with the xslt processor that the ant task uses.

I would like to try a different xslt processor but I
am unsure how to configure it in the style task.
This is the task.

  <!-- generate html reports of unit tests -->

  <target name="utest-reports" depends="init, prepare"
          unless="no-utest-reports" >
     <mkdir dir="${ureports.dir}/html"/>
     <junitlist dir="${ureports.dir}" destfile="${unit.test.xml}">
         <include name="**/TEST-*.xml" />
     </junitlist>
           includes="${unit.test.xml}"
            destdir="${ureports.dir}/html"
          extension=".html"
              style="${style.dir}/junitlist-frames.xsl"
              force="true">
        <param name="title" expression="Agentis Unit Test Results" />
  </target>

I assume I have to use a <factory> element but I cannot follow the
explaination in the Ant manual and a naive cut'n'paste has no
perceivable effect.

Regards
Donald.