Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dirk Forchel <di...@exedio.com> on 2012/05/09 12:18:28 UTC

MarkupNotFoundException for Fragment and TransparentWebMarkupContainer

Hello,
I've a question regarding Fragements inside a TransparentWebMarkupContainer.
I've a base WebPage with a TransparentWebMarkupContainer to allow subclasses
register CSS classes on the body tag. If I add a Fragment to one of these
subsclasses, the markup of the Fragment is not found.

BasePage.java

Markup of BasePage.html

My subclass looks like:

Markup of FragmentTestPage.html

Why is it not possible to do this!? And why doesn't find the
FragmentMarkupSourcingStrategy the markup for Fragment "testFragment" in the
providong markup container (Page class FragmentTestPage)?

Re: MarkupNotFoundException for Fragment and TransparentWebMarkupContainer

Posted by Dirk Forchel <di...@exedio.com>.
JIRA Issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4545 with quickstart
created.
Thanks for the "awkward" hint and for the quick hack. I'll use a Panel
instead.

Re: MarkupNotFoundException for Fragment and TransparentWebMarkupContainer

Posted by Thomas Heigl <th...@umschalt.com>.
I had the same problem. I solved it by using the transparent container as
markup provider for the fragment:

add(new MyFragment("fragmentId", getTransparentBodyContainer()))

It works, but is kind of awkward, as subclasses shouldn't really know about
transparent containers in the base class.

Thomas

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,