Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/06/02 21:23:21 UTC

[Ibiblio] hibernate-avalon-0.1 Upload Request

Hi all,

There is now an Avalon component wrapper for Hibernate.  Could this be
uploaded into http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/hibernate/jars/?  It is
availabe from: http://www.chhh.com/hibernate-avalon-0.1.jar

Thanks,
Eric Pugh

Re: [Ibiblio] hibernate-avalon-0.1 Upload Request

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.
Hi Eric,

is there a link to this wrapper on the avalon site? I couldn't find it
anywhere. Again, it doesn't look like this is an 'official' release of
0.1, so could we get a snapshot naming for it?

--
dIon