Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2019/04/04 23:18:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Website updated!

I talked with Apache Infra today and got them to move on the ticket I
opened a few days ago [1]. As of today the new ActiveMQ website is now
live!

The instructions on how to update the site are available here [2].

I've also added a few mod_rewrite rules for compatibility with the
components from the old site [3].

This update has been a long time coming, and I extend my thanks to
everybody who contributed. Well done!

Justin

[2] https://github.com/apache/activemq-website/
[3] https://github.com/apache/activemq-website/blob/master/src/.htaccess

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Website updated!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
That's great !!

Thanks a this great update.

I'm not sure I agree with all contents and naming, but maybe we can
propose some PR or discuss about some working here.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Website updated!

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
It's certainly not critical to keep it, it's just something that
demonstrates forward moving activity to the user community.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Preserving the "news" section did cross my mind, but as far as I could tell
it was just a list of releases which is easy to get for each component.
Information about the latest release of both the 5.x and Artemis brokers
(including the release date) is linked directly from the main page.
Information about past releases is linked from those corresponding pages.

From what I remember a "news" section has never been included in any of the

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francesco Nigro <ni...@gmail.com>.
Folks thanks! You've done an awesome job!

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mi...@me.com.INVALID.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.