Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by hung ngole <ng...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/14 18:04:21 UTC

Tomcat & SSL

Hi,
  I'm using Tomcat 5 & I have configured SSL successful. But now I want to use SSL for a particular pages not for all pages ( or for whole application ).
  How can I do this?
  Thanks much,
  Hung.

---------------------------------

Re: Tomcat & SSL

Posted by Dhaval Patel <dh...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Try this in your web.xml file.
<security-constraint>
        <web-resource-collection>
            <web-resource-name>Secure Area</web-resource-name>
            <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
            <http-method>GET</http-method>
            <http-method>POST</http-method>
        </web-resource-collection>
        <user-data-constraint>
        </user-data-constraint>
    </security-constraint>

url-pattern is the list of pages, folders or whole webapp (/*).

Regards,
Dhaval