Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jay Kreps <ja...@confluent.io> on 2015/12/03 00:18:44 UTC

Kafka Summit Registration and CFP

Hey Everyone,

As you may have heard, Confluent is hosting the first ever Kafka
Summit. It'll be in San Francisco on Tuesday, April 26, 2016.

We'll be announcing open registration tomorrow, but I wanted to let
everyone here know first, and also let you know there is a $50
community discount. To get the discount enter this promotional code:
COMMUNITY-KS2016-50D

Don't put the discount code on twitter, it's just for the people on
the mailing list :-)

Also, the call for proposals is open--we'd love to have you give a
talk on how you're using Kafka, your experience with stream processing
frameworks and applications, or anything else in the streaming data
space. Submission deadline is January 11.

Hope to see you all there!

http://www.kafka-summit.org

Cheers,

-Jay