Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Harold Lim <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/11 23:53:26 UTC

Java Implementation of Olio

Hi All,

When will the Java Implementation of Olio will be released?

Also, will there be possibly implementations that use HBase in the future?

I am currently studying the viability of using a completely distributed file systems (HBase + HDFS) for Web 2.0 applications.

Thanks,
Harold

Re: Java Implementation of Olio

Posted by Shanti Subramanyam <Sh...@Sun.COM>.
This has just been checked into the repository. Check it out. The setup
instructions are in docs/java_setup.html.

Shanti