Posted to users@maven.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/06 09:48:31 UTC

How to use includes element in assembly descriptor file?

This is the descriptor file:

<assembly>
	<id>test</id>
	<formats>
		<format>zip</format>
	</formats>
	<baseDirectory>target/assembly</baseDirectory>
	<fileSets>
		<fileSet>
			<includes>*</includes>
		</fileSet>
        </fileSets>
</assembly>

When I run mvn assembly:assembly, I will get this error:

[INFO] Error reading assemblies: Error reading descriptor at:
src/main/assembly/
src.xml: expected START_TAG or END_TAG not TEXT (position: TEXT seen
...</direct
ory>\r\n\t\t\t<includes>*</... @19:17)