Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2003/08/05 15:25:21 UTC

J2EEStore and XADatasource

Hi!

I am pretty confused about the J2EEStore implementation in the slide
HEAD. I was wondering why it does not use XADatasource and thus does not
provide a wrapper for "real" XAResources.

Any hints appreciated

Oliver

How can I stop mail from jakarta-slide-cvs@apache.org

Posted by SomchaiDion <ls...@k3.dion.ne.jp>.
I got many mail from jakarta-slide-cvs@apache.org every day.
How can I stop it?

Somchai

Re: J2EEStore and XADatasource

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.
Just found a possible answer to my question. So in case anybody wonders
as well...

Obviously it works analogous to connection pooling. The Datasources
wraps the XADatasource which is thus invisible to the application. So
the wrapper is in the application server, not in slide.

Posted by SomchaiDion <ls...@k3.dion.ne.jp>.

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.