Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Hershel Robinson <he...@galleryrobinson.com> on 2006/10/17 15:35:43 UTC

Seeking Commercial Assistance

I would like to hire someone for about an hour of work to assist us with
our Subversion install on a CentOS box. The issues at present are that
we can not find the password file and we do not know how to setup
auto-commit.

Any interested parties can email me.

Thanks,
Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/

Re: Seeking Commercial Assistance

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, that was meant to be a private mail (no secret, just private,
since off topic)

Erik.

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.