Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by antony saviour <an...@sify.com> on 2004/03/30 15:22:41 UTC

jetspeed home page

hello friends,

I trying to have the home page of jetspeed as the default page,

My problem is ,

The user must be able to see the
home page < portal page with portlets> without login in as a user, If the user clicks any of the links or button in the portlet home page ,  we need to authenticate with login and password ,

Thank you,
Antony

Re: jetspeed home page

Posted by Stefano Bianchi <st...@softeco.it>.
Dear Antony,
you access anon user defult.psml if you do not log in.
When I needed an authomatic login for a "free inside tour" I created a
freetour visitor user and I added in the left navigation jsp page table the
following code:

<%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/tld/template.tld' prefix='jetspeed'
%>
<%@ page import = "org.apache.jetspeed.services.resources.JetspeedResources"
%>

<form method="POST" action="<jetspeed:dynamicUri/>"
enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">
      ENTER TO VISIT!
      <input type="hidden" name="action"
value="<%=JetspeedResources.getString("action.login")%>">
      <input type="hidden" name="username" value="visitor">
      <input type="hidden" name="password" value="freetour">
      <input type="image" name="submit" value="<jetspeed:l10n
key="USERFORM_LOGIN"/>" SRC="images/visit.gif" >
</form>

When you click on image visit.gif you log in automathically accessing
default-psml for freetour visitor.

Hope it helps somehow
Good luck
Stefano