Posted to mailet-api@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2007/05/09 11:15:36 UTC

JIRA Admin karma (was Re: Mailet's JIRA project created)

Please can I have JIRA admin karma for MAILET project.

d.

Re: JIRA Admin karma (was Re: Mailet's JIRA project created)

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Danny Angus wrote:
> Please can I have JIRA admin karma for MAILET project.

Added.  JIRA doesn't have good role based permission, so it's just
something we hand out as necessary.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501