Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2005/01/03 20:25:45 UTC

Adding Framework Docs

Hello all.

I just added some framework docs to the site.  Does the site now
automagically update from the xdoc source or do I still need to copy
over the generated HTML?  Just want to check before I mess something up.

Anway, I've added a new section for "Framework" and copied over some of
the documentation from the Avalon site, including a version of the
"Developing with Avalon" whitepaper.  My apologies to Niclas since I
used a revision before his edits which included a lot of info about
Merlin and the new direction of Avalon at the time.

The docs are still out of date but better than nothing.  I'll try to
work on them as I get free moments.

Thanks.
jaaron

Re: Adding Framework Docs

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
Leo Simons wrote:

> Yep, you still need to copy things over. See
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/excalibur/WebsiteManagement

Okay, just checking.

Site is updated and live!

jaaron

Re: Adding Framework Docs

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
On 03-01-2005 20:25, "J Aaron Farr" <fa...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello all.

Hi Aaron!

> I just added some framework docs to the site.  Does the site now
> automagically update from the xdoc source or do I still need to copy
> over the generated HTML?  Just want to check before I mess something up.

Yep, you still need to copy things over. See

http://wiki.apache.org/excalibur/WebsiteManagement

> Anway, I've added a new section for "Framework" and copied over some of
> the documentation from the Avalon site, including a version of the
> "Developing with Avalon" whitepaper.  My apologies to Niclas since I
> used a revision before his edits which included a lot of info about
> Merlin and the new direction of Avalon at the time.
>
> The docs are still out of date but better than nothing.  I'll try to
> work on them as I get free moments.

Doesn't need to be perfect right away dude :-D

Thanks,

- Leo