Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by gf...@fys.com.ar on 2003/06/17 21:32:01 UTC

Re: R: Problem with repository.xml when upgrading from RC2 to RC3. FIXED!!!

We had not replaced the repository.dtd with the new one.

Having it replaced, now it works!

Thank you very much!!!!

Gustavo.

Thanks for your answer.

Sorry our ignorance. We did not find any differences we should take care
off. Could you point us any key attributes in those configuration files we
should take care off?

By the way, if we go back to RC2 everything is fine.

Thanks,
Gustavo.

Farnea Massimiliano <ma...@atscom.it>
17/06/2003 12:33 p.m.
Please respond to
"OJB Users List" <oj...@db.apache.org>

OJB Users List <oj...@db.apache.org>
cc

Subject
R: Problem with repository.xml  when upgrading from RC2 to RC3

We haver an app running ok under Tomcat 3.3 JVM 1.3.1, OJB RC2

When we upgrade to OJB RC3, we could not initialize the OJB broker. The
error is ....

U should upgrade configuration files too: OJB.properties, repository.dtd
and
repository.xml.
Check the differences with the files released with the rc3 archive.

max