Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by 牛兆捷 <nz...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/21 07:29:17 UTC

About container preemption

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-45 support work-preserve
preemption

Has the AM support container's state checkpoint now?
Does the checkpoint support map, shuffle and reduce phase?

--
*Sincerely,*
*Zhaojie*

Re: About container preemption

Posted by 牛兆捷 <nz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks~

For reduce phase, if the reduce has finished all the input and began to run
a algorithm, how to implement the checkpoint for it?

--
*Sincerely,*
*Zhaojie*

Re: About container preemption