Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by shrabank <sh...@tarangtech.com> on 2006/08/29 15:25:55 UTC

Getting Invocation exception while calling my service

Hi ,

   I am trying to access my web service from the servlet and the servlet
is acting as my client. But while i am trying to call my service through
that servlet its throwing me java lang Invocation exception.

     I am sending my snippet of code on how i am accessing my web
service from the servlet as client.

            String uri="http://com.trilliant.service";
            String servicename="SearchService";
            try{
            ServiceFactory serviceFactory=(ServiceFactory)
ServiceFactory.newInstance();
            Service service=(Service) serviceFactory.createService(new
QName(uri,servicename));
            TypeMappingRegistry regiMapping=(TypeMappingRegistry)
service.getTypeMappingRegistry();
            TypeMapping map=(TypeMapping)
regiMapping.getDefaultTypeMapping();
            QName deviceQName=  new
QName("http://com.trilliant.service","Device");
            map.register(Device.class,  deviceQName, new
BeanSerializerFactory(Device.class, deviceQName), new
BeanDeserializerFactory(Device.class, deviceQName));
            call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new
URL("http://localhost:8080/axis/services/search"));
            call.setProperty(Call.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY, Boolean.TRUE);
            call.setProperty(Call.SOAPACTION_USE_PROPERTY, Boolean.TRUE);
            call.setProperty(Call.SOAPACTION_URI_PROPERTY,
"http://com.trilliant.service");
            call.setOperationName( new QName(uri, "searchDeviceById") );
            dev = (com.trilliant.clientcode.Device) call.invoke(new
Object[]{ deviceId });

Please help me in resolving this problem or tell me if i have made any
mistake in the code.
Looking out for help from somebody so that i can proceed.
Thanks in advance.
Regards

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved