Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 00:04:08 UTC

add asc or desc icon indicator for sorting in ajaxFallbackDefaultDatatable

I use AjaxFallbackDefaultDatatable   ,please tell me if I can add an icon
for sortable column  indicating asc or desc

Re: add asc or desc icon indicator for sorting in ajaxFallbackDefaultDatatable

Posted by TahitianGabriel <gl...@piti.pf>.
You can use your own images or use the one that are within the
wicket-examples into the 'images' directory.

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by TahitianGabriel <gl...@piti.pf>.
You can use CSS like this :

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
if I do it with css can I add  accessibility information , if a page uses
image  I can add accessibility information using alt attribute ,
what in case of image from css ?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.