Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by 卢惠勇 <lu...@conew.com> on 2013/12/20 07:23:46 UTC

lxc cluster can't add primary storage

I can't add a nfs primary storage for my *lxc* cluster.

this is the cloudstack error log:
INFO  [cloud.api.ApiServer] (catalina-exec-10:) *Failed to delete storage
pool on host*

but i can add nfs  primary storage for my kvm cluster.why?

RE: lxc cluster can't add primary storage

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
There is already a bug filed for this issue:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4402

--Sanjay