Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com> on 2020/07/01 16:21:39 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-363

Hi all,

Following a suggestion from Colin in the KIP-625 discussion thread, I'd
like to start discussion on a much smaller KIP which proposes to make error
codes and messages tagged fields in all RPCs.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-363%3A+Make+RPC+error+codes+and+messages+tagged+fields

I'd be grateful for any feedback you may have.

Kind regards,

Tom

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-363

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

I'd like to pick up this conversation again, now that all the RPCs are
using the generated classes.

Does anyone have any more questions or comments about this?

Cheers,

Tom

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-363

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.