Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jicheng Hao <ji...@globalwebserve.com> on 2003/04/09 17:46:22 UTC

onFocus vs onfocus

I have a little problem with onFocus event on text box.

My javascript works fine with <input type="text" name="ABC"
onFocus="parent.moveBack(this.name);" size="13" maxlength="13"/>

After I changed it to <html:text property="ABC"
onFocus="parent.moveBack(this.name);"  size="13" maxlength="13"/>, I got the
following exception :

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /dnapages/ss3100manualBottom.jsp(25,5)
Attribute onFocus invalid according to the specified TLD

I then changed onFocus to onfocus, I did not get the exception but my
javascript did not work anymore.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jicheng Hao

Re: onFocus vs onfocus

Posted by Pedro Caetano <pc...@whateversoft.com>.
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg66278.html

Re: onFocus vs onfocus

Re: onFocus vs onfocus

Posted by Pedro Caetano <pc...@whateversoft.com>.

Jicheng Hao wrote:

>I have a little problem with onFocus event on text box.
>
>My javascript works fine with <input type="text" name="ABC"
>onFocus="parent.moveBack(this.name);" size="13" maxlength="13"/>
>
>After I changed it to <html:text property="ABC"
>onFocus="parent.moveBack(this.name);"  size="13" maxlength="13"/>, I got the
>following exception :
>
>org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /dnapages/ss3100manualBottom.jsp(25,5)
>Attribute onFocus invalid according to the specified TLD
>
>I then changed onFocus to onfocus, I did not get the exception but my
>javascript did not work anymore.
>
>Any help will be appreciated.
>
>Jicheng Hao

WhatEverSoft - http://www.whateversoft.com
Pra�a de Alvalade, n.� 6 - 4.� piso
1700-036 Lisboa, PORTUGAL
Tel: +351 217994200
Fax: +351 217994242

--

A presente mensagem pode conter informa��o considerada confidencial.
Se o receptor desta mensagem n�o for o destinat�rio indicado, fica