Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2007/06/25 19:31:01 UTC

[Trinidad] UIXForm vs. UIForm

Hi, I met some troubles while enclosing rich:dropDownMenu components
inside a tr:form. The involved renderer complains about not being able
to find an enclosing form.
That component expects to be enclosed by a standard UIForm somewhere
high in the component tree, while Trinidad tr:form places a UIXForm
class there (actually a CoreForm class).
Tr:form was mandatory while using Trinidad because of reasons I can't
remember right now.
Just trying to understand what is standard and what is not in this puzzle.
Could anybody enlight this topic please ?
Thanks -- Renzo

Re: [Trinidad] UIXForm vs. UIForm

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
one more.
In Tomahawk, we check against the component-type/family (which are String based)

-M

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Trinidad's hierarchy is