Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/19 07:14:17 UTC

Re: JUnit Tutorial Update

sure that would be great i think. Btw you have to CC the mails to the
mailing list otherwise the thread will look very one sided :) Updated
the thread title too.

don't know what others think, but I would probably drop junit 3 and 4
entirely and only have a concise tutorial for the latest version using
maven.

-mbien