Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wouter Zoons <wo...@coditel.net> on 2005/11/23 13:32:40 UTC

[m2] updating classpath elements in mojo

hi,

can I do this in my mojo?:
mavenProject.getTestClasspathElements().add(0, myOtherOutputDirectory);

I would expect this to insert something in the test classpath, but it
seems to make no difference at all

is getTestClasspathElements() a live list or dynamically constructed
from the dependencies etc.. ?

-- Wouter

Re: [m2] updating classpath elements in mojo

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
ya, that is not something that you can be effecting like that

basically each plugin is getting its own container with its own dependencies
loaded, which you can modify the dependencies being added to that plugin
through the <extensions/> mechanism...an example would be at plugin runtime
you add in particular database driver code through <extensions> so that the
drivers are not required by the dependency for general usage...

jesse

On 11/23/05, Wouter Zoons <wo...@coditel.net> wrote:

> hi,
>
> can I do this in my mojo?:
> mavenProject.getTestClasspathElements().add(0, myOtherOutputDirectory);
>
> I would expect this to insert something in the test classpath, but it
> seems to make no difference at all
>
> is getTestClasspathElements() a live list or dynamically constructed
> from the dependencies etc.. ?
>
> -- Wouter

jesse mcconnell