Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ro...@hydro.qc.ca on 2002/11/01 15:22:28 UTC

url problem when 2 mapping redirect to struts

I have a container security constraints for all my actions (*.do ).

Now I have the first 3 or 4 actions that do not require authentication. I
added another servlet mapping entry *.go to redirect to the struts
controller.

Now all forms submitted. Even if they have an action with the *.do, submit a
request with a *.go.

How come the extension of my url is changed?

Thank you.
Stephan

New To Struts

Posted by maya menon <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

I am new to struts and starting to use it along with wsad.

Please guide me in how should i proceed

If any of u have any links dealing wih Struts and WSAD, please give it
to me

Thanks,

Maya

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

Re: url problem when 2 mapping redirect to struts

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
*See...

4.7.2 Configure the Action Servlet Mapping

at ...
*
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_controller.html#config

... sometimes it pays to RTFM :-)