Posted to user@spark.apache.org by elyast <lu...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/05 21:40:08 UTC

Have anyone tried to run Spark 0.9 built with Hadoop 2.2 on Mesos 0.15

I have sucessfully run spark-shell with Spark 0.9 and CDH4, but when I tried
the same with CDH5 I keep getting jvm crash.

I am running HDFS cluster with CDH5 (I tried bot version of client
2.2.0-mr1-CDH5.0.0-beta-1 and 2.2.0-CDH5.0.0)

In attachment error log from jvm  hs_err_pid28948.log
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n1252/hs_err_pid28948.log>

Any help appreciated