Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/07 11:09:27 UTC

[VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3)

The staging repo & binaries:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-043/org/apache/openejb/javaee-api/6.0-1/

Tag:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/javaee-api-6.0-1

-David

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 12, 2011, at 10:00 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> No KEYS file checked in that allows me to verify signatures.  :(

Same place as always:

  http://www.apache.org/dist/openejb/KEYS

When did the checkin trend start and where are people checking in keys?

We can do that too, though we'll still need one in the dist dir for the mirrors.

-David

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3)

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
No KEYS file checked in that allows me to verify signatures.  :(

Regards,
Alan

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3) -- closed

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
One more closed vote.  New vote posted with a list of fixed issues.

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3)

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Did not see any results.
Is the vote close?

Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3)

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3)

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1 Looks good to me.

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3)

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

thanks.
All binary jars contain classes as well as source files.
As we also deliver source jars, I don't know if that is necessary or not.

Anyway, I guess it isn't blocker at all.

So here is my +1.

Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] javaee-api 6.0-1 (take 3)

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Looked good to me. Thanks David! Here's my +1

sig/checksum, license/notice, rat, build, jars...

--kevan