Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2022/01/26 03:51:02 UTC

[DISSCUSS][RIP-32] Slave Acting Master Mode

Hi, RocketMQ Community:

I want to start a RIP to support a slave acting master mode which enhances the slave capability after the master goes offline. This mode can solve the consumption interruption of order messages, delay messages, transaction messages after the master goes offline, as well as the metadata rollback after the master goes online again.

I have written my proposal and you can click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LCTkfem6wcV-PqWjzPAvaxgqFMCj3ymPakDrcodX9ic/edit?usp=sharing

Chinese version:

https://shimo.im/docs/6CqVccXgtWgXCYwv/

If you have any questions or suggestions, please reply to this email or comment on the proposal.

Thanks
RongtongJin

Re: [DISSCUSS][RIP-32] Slave Acting Master Mode

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
+1
Enhance the ability of RocketMQ native HA service.

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.