Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/26 11:04:27 UTC

[VOTE] The second HBase 2.2.6 release candidate (RC1) is available

Please vote on this release candidate (RC) for Apache HBase 2.2.6.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HBase 2.2.6

The tag to be voted on is 2.2.6RC1. The release files, including
signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.6RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1406/

Signatures used for HBase RCs can be found in this file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

The list of bug fixes going into 2.2.6 can be found in included
CHANGES.md and RELEASENOTES.md available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.6RC1/CHANGES.md
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.6RC1/RELEASENOTES.md

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.6RC1/api_compare_2.2.6RC1_to_2.2.5.html

To learn more about Apache HBase, please see http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Guanghao Zhang

Re: [VOTE] The second HBase 2.2.6 release candidate (RC1) is available

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

        * Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_262): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_262): ok
         - mvn clean install -DskipTests
        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_262): ok
         - mvn package -P runAllTests

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [VOTE] The second HBase 2.2.6 release candidate (RC1) is available

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for you guys vote. For the TestCurrentHourProvider problem, let me
roll a new RC for this.

Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org> 于2020年9月1日周二 上午12:33写道:

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Balazs Meszaros <ba...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+0

- signatures, checksums: OK
- rat check: OK
- built from source: OK (8u265)
- unit tests: 1 failure (8u265)
- ltt with 1M rows: OK
- web UI: OK
- shell and basic commands: OK

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

* Signature: ok
* Checksum : ok
* Rat check (1.8.0_251): ok
 - mvn clean apache-rat:check
* Built from source (1.8.0_251): ok
 - mvn clean install -DskipTests
* CRUD: ok
* Web UI: ok
* Unit tests pass (1.8.0_251): failed
 - mvn package -P runAllTests

Failed flaky tests which were not reproduced later with multiple retries:

[ERROR]   TestReplicationEndpointWithMultipleWAL>TestReplicationEndpoint.testInterClusterReplication:236 Waiting timed out after [60,000] msec Failed to replicate all edits, expected = 200 replicated = 198
[ERROR]   TestRefreshRecoveredReplication.testReplicationRefreshSource:138 Waiting timed out after [60,000] msec

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

--
Best regards,