Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Kief Morris <ki...@kief.com> on 2001/02/12 21:09:14 UTC

Karma

I'm trying to commit a patch for Tomcat 3.2.2 to fix bug #504, but
I'm getting told off for insufficient karma. I'm pretty sure I've got my
SSL tunnels working, maybe I don't have commit privs on the
jakarta-tomcat project??

**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma (kief|jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/tomcat/session)
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

Kief

Re: Karma

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Fixed.