Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Thomas Nadeau <tn...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/08 14:43:19 UTC

pairwise code reviews

Community:

I've started to do pairwise code reviews with the authors of pull requests
with significant amounts of changes.  I think this is a good idea IMHO for
us all as it not only lets the author explain to someone else what they
*think* they have coded, but also lets the reviewer better understand their
patch set. Its also a good way for us to have a more casual/less formal
interaction and learn from each other a bit.   I've done this twice now and
I think the results have been very positive. If people have
comments/suggestions please post feedback.

Cheers,

--Tom