Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Abdul Ashik <ab...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/06 14:52:32 UTC

WSS4J (maven) build/compile error

Hi,

I'm having problems building the WSS4J lib using maven. I've certainly done
it before, but it's been a while since I last synchronized with the latest
files from CVS. Since I've synchonized and updated all the local files with
the latest from the apache CVS server, I get the following errors:

"duplicate class: seconv.scenarios.ping.impl." on all WSDL2Java these
generated classes:

PingBindingStub
PingPort
PingService
SimpleType

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Ash

PS. I'm using JDK 1.4.2_07

Re: WSS4J (maven) build/compile error

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
do a "cvs update -P -d" from the ws-fx/wss4j directory. maven works fine for me.

-- dims