Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Contegix Notifications <no...@contegix.com> on 2009/10/14 06:25:39 UTC

Contegix Infrastructure Maintenance Announcement

Contegix Customer:

Please do not reply to this email.  If you have any questions, please submit a support request to support@contegix.com.

Contegix Infrastructure Maintenance Window Announcement:
Maintenance Window Start Date & Time: October 15th, 2009 11:00 PM CDT
Maintenance Window End Date & Time: October 16th, 2009 04:00 AM CDT

Impact on Customers:
None

Scope of Work:
In our efforts to constantly improve and maintain all of our infrastructure, Contegix will be undergoing maintenance of our fully redundant
UPS configuration in one of our fully managed datacenters.  The maintenance will not affect any clients or infrastructure but a maintenance
window is required to perform the procedure.

Due to our redundant UPS power configuration, the datacenter will continue to be under full UPS protection for the duration of this window.
Although the potential for downtime exists, we have carefully designed a maintenance plan, and will do everything to ensure that you and
your customers feel no impact. No changes to customer equipment will be necessary.

Duration: 5 Hours
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Contegix Support

---
Contegix
900 Walnut Street
Suite 110
Saint Louis, MO  63102
Phone: 314.622.6200 ext. 3
Toll Free: 877.4.CONTEGIX ext. 3
Fax: 314.621.4422
E-mail: support@contegix.com
Beyond Managed Hosting(r) for Your Enterprise
Favorite Linux-Friendly Hosting Company - Linux Journal
http://www.contegix.com/linuxjournal