Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by wenqatesh <we...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/18 18:36:22 UTC

AJAX request handling & capturing Dynamic vlaues

Hey all
Am trying to test an application with http protocol.
It has  AJAX for expanding folders.When i tried to replay the script without
any modification the requests that contains AJAX were failing.

Moreover i need to capture session id's which vary dynamically for each time
we log in.
But i could not find the variable "Session id" in the source.But its there
in the some of the request
Pls suggest me how to capture this value and any special care that should be
taken to handle AJAX request..
It would be of great help if u can provide me any basic tutorial on Regular
Expressions

Thanks,
Venkadesh
India