Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bradford <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/12 22:31:25 UTC

ActiveMQ 4.1.1 Memory Leak with CMS

Hey,

I'm trying to setup a CPP client to connect with ActiveMQ 4.1.1.  I'm using
activemq-cpp-2.1.1 and I have it set up to create and tear down several
connections within a thread.

It seems that as the test progresses, the message broker continues to
consume more and more memory until a java.lang.OutOfMemoryException occurs.

I don't think it is a problem on the cpp-client side as the memory and cpu
consumption seems okay.  It may have something to do with my program;
however,  I simply adapted the example/main.cpp program found in the source
package.  It could be an issue with the configuration as I am not 100%
familiar with ActiveMQ.

If anyone has any experience with this, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Re: ActiveMQ 4.1.1 Memory Leak with CMS

Posted by bradford <br...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

I've done some more digging and I believe the issue I am seeing is related
to this bug:

If any one can give me any hints on where in the code I can search to try
and fix this bug, I would really appreciate the help.

Many Thanks,
Brad