Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Curley, John" <Jo...@tvratings.com> on 2002/08/07 17:04:26 UTC

have a $ in my file name string

Hi,

I'm trying to include a class file in my jar that has a '$' character
in its name.

<jar jarfile="dist/NotificationManagerClient.jar">
  <fileset dir="build">
    <include
name="com/nielsenmedia/ntarget/data/NotificationRecord$Action.class"/>
  </fileset>
</jar>

The jar will include every file except the one with the '$' character.

I tried to escape the character

<include
name="com/nielsenmedia/ntarget/data/NotificationRecord\$Action.class"/>

but this didn't work.

Does anyone know how I can get this file included?

Thanks,
John Curley

RE: have a $ in my file name string

Posted by Geoff Meakin <ge...@isocra.com>.