Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by secam secam <se...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/03/18 16:04:36 UTC

Jetspeed Rundata

hi all,

I'm new in jetspeed,

I've made a modiffication of the rundata in turbine.class and i've got something strong.

the modification occurs each time i ask for this class.

Is anyone can explain ?

I was thinking that each time the Rundatafactory.getrundata method is fired jetspeed will give a new rundata (and so a new jetspeed rundata). Is it true?

Regard's
Secam

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail