Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2014/03/01 05:51:04 UTC

Re: Translate ENG > RO

Siggestions and commiting are two different things. Some users only
have suggestion rights so you wont be able to see the buttons for
commiting the translation.

If you are working on a team is good to use suggestions and then a 2nd
review will approve the suggestions to commits.

On 2/28/14, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
> Nicolae Popa wrote:
>> I've started to translate using suggestions, however, the number of
>> untranslated suggestions left is the same.
>> What is the way to proceed?
>
> Do you have a personal account? If you don't, read
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
> to know how we work and how to request an account.
>
> If you do have one, login before starting to work and you will be able
> to translate instead of simply suggesting.
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor
http://www.openoffice.org

Re: Translate ENG > RO

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Some users only
> have suggestion rights so you wont be able to see the buttons for
> commiting the translation.

This is a theoretical possibility. But in our configuration all users
who have a personal password have translation rights (so they can submit
translation, not simply suggestions). Unauthenticated users (users
without a personal password) can only submit suggestions.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Translate ENG > RO

Posted by Nicolae Popa <ni...@gmail.com>.
True, but after making suggestions and come back after some time, my
oppinion is that I shouldn't work on the same suggestions again.