Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/27 20:21:49 UTC

tapestry-security 0.5.1 released

Oops, we did it again! We cleaned the security component issue list and cut
a new release with a few nice little improvements. 0.5.0 was released a few
months before but never announced. 0.5.1 is the new stable release for
T5.3.x. Unfortunately though, 0.5.1 will not work with the upcoming T5.4.
It does compile and about half of the tests succeed but the ajax interfaces
are changed enough that there will likely be some issues. Well, at least we
have something to do for the next release. See
http://tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide for more info.

Bug
    [TYNAMO-176] - Incorrect redirect to login page in case of ajax request

Improvement
    [TYNAMO-125] - Else block for the security components
    [TYNAMO-193] - Allow temporarily disabling security for an invocation
of Callable
    [TYNAMO-195] - Make LoginForm error messages localizable
    [TYNAMO-183] - Improve support for Instance-Level Access Control

Enjoy,
Tynamo Team

Re: tapestry-security 0.5.1 released

Posted by Taha Hafeez Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.