Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by je...@bull.net on 2004/12/08 11:37:41 UTC

Réf. : RE: Problem on testing J2

I have the same error on hsql with a database port equals to 9001

JC

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Vlachogiannis  |
|         |           Evangelos"      |
|         |           <evlach@aegean.g|
|         |           r>              |
|         |                           |
|         |           08/12/2004 11:11|
|         |           Veuillez        |
|         |           répondre à      |
|         |           "Jetspeed       |
|         |           Developers List"|
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        Pour :   "Jetspeed Developers List" <je...@jakarta.apache.org>, <ro...@apache.org>           |
  |        cc :                                                                                                   |
  |        Objet :  RE: Problem on testing J2                                                                     |

Yes I did started the database. Is there a possibility that it is not
started normally even if I can login? Note that I run tomcat on a
non-default ports but different from 9001 used by hsql.

Vangelis